Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June???

Wow, so it's been months and months since I have posted here. O_o

The major changes; after much prayer and discussion with hubby we decided to add one more child to our home. Imagine our shock and utter amazement when we were informed in feb that we are expecting twins! TWINS!!!

Holy cow!

Then we discovered to my husband's shock, that they are both girls!

Yes, I cried.

There are so many thoughts about this that I find myself unable to really articulate. I'm also three times the normal scatterbrain than I usually am :P!

We are happy and feel blessed.

In other news, Teen got a job and has made some great steps in maturing. He is currently at a Boy Scout Camp for the week. I am very proud of him.

Homeschooling post forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment